- The US Embassy in Beijing is the official diplomatic mission of the United States to China.
- The embassy staff can help with lost passports or other emergency assistance for Americans traveling abroad.
- The Embassy of Canada in Washington, D.C. is the Canadian embassy in the United States.
- The Australian Embassy in London is the official representative body of the Australian Government in the UK.
- When I visited the embassy, I had to fill out a lot of paperwork to get my visa.
- The Embassy of Japan in Australia is located in Canberra.
- If you need to apply for a visa, you have to go to the embassy in person.
- The embassy has a hotline you can call if you have any questions or concerns.
- The British Embassy in Beijing is responsible for maintaining and developing relations between the UK and China.
- Embassy officials work closely with the Department of State to ensure the safety and security of Americans abroad.